Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's a HOT one today!




107 here in Vancouver! Whew! We have two airconditioners going and I'm stil in a puddle of sweat! I'm getting use to cold showers! Looks like more of the same tomorrow, maybe even hotter! Ugh.....




Well, dispite the heat, I was able to finish a couple of designs early this morning, while I could still function! I would greatly appreciate feedback on these.




The dress is a sweater knit that is so soft I wanted to do something more then make a top with it. So I made a "Winter Wonder" formal glamour gown. Form fitted and it has a zipper down the back that ends at the top of a kick vent. It has a detachable trane like half skirt and a beautiful silver belt with sparkley crystals and a latch buckle. Although this is a bulkier fabric it seemed to work to me. What do you think?




1 comment:

Courtney said...

This is exquisite! Wow I know you posted this ages ago, but I am only just getting time to look that far back:) I need to buy some of your clothes - too gorgeous!