Friday, August 28, 2009

Annie's Dream






This little gal is a true labor of love. When I found this doll, I immediately thought of my dear sister-in-law and best friend, Annie. I new she had to have something very special made to play up all the beautiful features this doll has, especially the red hair and freckles. Her full head of hair really looked great out long, but when I finished the dress it was clear a different do was needed and so I came up with this unusual braid that looks more like a weave. I think it was the perfect compliment to a beautiful doll.
She is at home now with her new owner and I hope she is a reminder of how much I love and miss my Annie. Every girl needs a doll. All my love to you sweetie!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Another beautiful outfit! Love the freckles on your model too:)