Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pregnant Midge looks HOT!


Okay, I have to admit that I'm very proud of this one. I'll take some better pictures tomorrow in the sun light but I just couldn't wait to add this to my Blog to share with you. This is one of my pregnant Midge dolls. (You can see more pictures of her in an earlier entry.) I have been thinking about outfits to fit and look good on her and when I finished this sweater I had a sudden brain storm. I had made some tights, (heavy pantyhose with feet), that were very roomy because the material was very stretchy. Perfect for going up over the tummy. The sweater just fit right over her tummy too. So then I had to make the leg warmers to match. The color works with her red hair and freckles. It is so Fall. I think she is beautiful...wait until you see the pictures tomorrow. I like to think I looked that good pregnant! I definitely would have worn this!

No comments: