Friday, November 20, 2009

Drum Roll Please!


Well...I re-opened my Etsy shop this morning but I have yet had any time to sew a thing. It is taking shape though and looking more and more like a workable studio. The boxes are just a small percentage of what we had but it gives you an idea. Below is showing the cutting table with some of my beauties waiting their turn to be pampered. They were glad to get out of the crates and breath!!




This is my "DollyWall" looking rather full. Below it are more candidates for make-overs. Can't you hear them saying "Pick Me!! Pick Me!!"









Tah-Dah!!! My space is looking good! I now can move around and find things! Much more tidy.
It might still look like a mess to some, but it is my inspiration, my creative chaos. Now, I'll have to see what I can do with it!
Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Surprise Life Coach said...

Wow, you have worked so hard, my goodness where did you collect all that STUFF!!! You must love having it all in one spot x x Annie

Courtney said...

Wow that looks awesome. What a lot of hard work you have done. Congrats on your shop being open again:)