Saturday, December 5, 2009

Production Time!!



Do I know how to fill a space or what????!!!! It has been a long haul since moving to get it to this point. Well, it seems like forever to me. If you have been checking my blog to see what's new, I'm sorry it has taken awhile to post new pictures and updates. Believe me, it has not been without reasons. You know, just stuff that life throws at you when you aren't ready. We all would like to have things go smoothly with no unexpected bumps to throw us off track, wouldn't you agree? But, come on... when has that EVER happened??
The point I want to get to is that I am now again back in the swing of things... it just might not seem like it because I have so much catching up to do. But here at least are a few of the latest photos of my now fully functional sewing studio. I found all my cords and nobs and frames to run all my machines!! YEAH! Including the quilter. I have a lot of catching up to do there!!
Oh my.


It only looks like a mess to the uncreative eye! It's heaven to me. I took these this very frosty morning... I'll be posting another blog on the frost as well as a couple new designs I hope you will enjoy.

No comments: