Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's a start!


Here are the before and after shots of the wall behind the bed in the Master Bedroom. I wanted a rich dark chocolate brown, and other then having the word "Hershey" written across it, this is as chocolate as you can get! It looks velvety and has such depth. Yummy.

Sorry about the spots, they are not on the wall. My camera is acting funny. Anyway, we took the color around the corner and around the door and that was a good decision as it seemed to frame the area nicely. When the other walls get painted it will be very warm and romantic. A new quilt is in the plan too.

My daughter, Dori, was an immense help. She did all the rolling, two coats, and I did the cut-in work. I think we made a pretty good team. I have to mention that Dori's husband, James, helped too. ♥ My kitties seem to like it. I'll update the progress as she goes. Our plan is to tackle the adjacent walls on Friday. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

LOL I love the Hershey comment:) In Oz it would be Cadbury! It looks great:)