Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Purple Passion

It amazes me how clever knitting is. As long as you stay consistent, the neatest patterns develope. This is made with bamboo yarn and, oh my goodness, it is exquisitely soft. I wish I had enough to make a sweater for me!! Some day maybe.


My model is wearing a pair of gray skinny pants that work well with the royal purple sweater, and is perfect for the crisp foggy morning.



I wanted to created an open pattern to play up the feminine qualities even though it is over-sized and not form fitted. Extra long cuffs give the sleeve fullness and the scoop neckline has a crochet edge.



I've started another with the same yarn. It will be done soon...

3 comments:

Surprise Life Coach said...

OOh love the purple can just imagine how soft it is. Very nice layout too

Courtney said...

Stunning pattern! I am in awe of your talent:)

Ernesto said...

Truly a work of art! Another one!