Friday, April 23, 2010

Here's some more Insanity

I just thought I'd share some of the little things I did while my knee was healing. I decided to make some more of the insane little socks for Ken and Barbie, complete with turned heal and gusset. Needle size #000 double point. They fit perfectly.

I made a few different lengths. These knee-high slouch socks took a very long time to do, mostly because the yarn was almost thread like. If I make them again I will adjust the number of stitches to create a more contoured look. These look better to me scrunched down.


Here's the gang modeling the different pairs. I think I will knit up a few more and then present them on my website to sell.



I'll have to work on some mittens to go with the hats and scarves. I know, insane, huh?

1 comment:

Courtney said...

You blow me away. How cute are these socks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!