Thursday, April 22, 2010

Shawl Collar Sweater

Well this is what I've been working on. (In case you don't know, you can click on any of the pictures to enlarge). I was introduce to a new customer that has some definite ideas in mind as to what he wants for his collection. This is my first shawl collar on a doll sweater. I sent him pictures and I'm waiting to hear back if he likes it or not. I think it needs pockets but he hasn't made up his mind yet if he wants them. I like it so I won't mind if he says "pass".
It is made with a cotton yarn in a beautiful heather gray and black buttons.

My guy likes it! I just needed him to pose on the deck but he got frisky and decide make his poses look a bit more adventurous and started for the rocks! I was so afraid he was going to damage the sweater but he was careful and he was right about the picture. It did liven things up some.

You should have seen him trying to get down!!! LOL!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

It's great Christine!! I think it looks good with or without pockets - I would prefer pockets personally:) In any case love it!!

smidge girl said...

This looks great! You're so talented:) I'd love to see one with pockets, too.