Sunday, May 30, 2010

House on the Hill Diorama

If the pictures look familiar it's because they are photos I took of our home on one of our walk abouts. I figured I could not upset anyone by using my own photos to create these lovely "paintings". Again I use a special filter on the photo program I have to make them look just like real pieces of art and not just photos. I still hope to have frames one of these days.

It looks like there might be another budding romance developing here. Erica invited Chad over to see her new paintings. I think she had some other ideas too but Tinker is making sure to keep an eye on things! Good cat!
By the way, Ron is busy making some new items that are very exciting... stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh I love the vase of flowers, her heels kicked off and her warm socks on - so cosy and inviting - they make a cute couple:)