Friday, August 6, 2010

Where does the time go!!!

Wow... July was here and gone before I knew it!! What a great month. Very busy with family visits and yard work!! It really hasn't been a terrible Summer so far. It has felt more like Spring and since we didn't have a Spring, I think it is wonderful. Makes me wonder about Fall and Winter though.... hmmmmm....

So, to share some updates... not much in the fashion making, except I did create a couple little numbers for my Miss Piggy doll that are very cute and totally left Mr. Kermit completely smitten.

Here she is in her pretty pink polka-dot pinafore pampering her prized petunias in a precious piggy pot. Kermit was so taken by her beauty that he went down on bended knee and... yup! Popped the big question!!! Miss Piggy was so excited, but she kept her poise, (between you and me, you could have knocked her over with a feather!!) She, of course, gave a positive answer to the proposal. (Did you think she would say no??)
" OH, Kermie!"



Then Piggy paraded her pleasingly proportionate posterior proudly in her sexy 2-piece bikini.
It pack a powerful punch!! Poor Kermit, he didn't know what hit him!!

Things did get a little steamy, so much so that I had to make them stay on different shelves. Kermit just couldn't get over his lady love looking so scrumptious. He almost fell off his perch!

Makes me worry about leaving these two alone. I might have some surprises!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

How adorable I just love kermit in the bikini picture:D Great clothes - miss piggy must be very happy!