Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ready for Winter




As you can see, my hand is doing much better now. The fingers are still stiff but I have been able to do some knitting. These are a few of my latest designs for the hat and scarf sets. As you know, I don't follow patterns so each set is unique. There are cables and twist and lacy designs that add so much personality. The scarves are 12 to 14 inches long and can be wrapped and tied in many creative ways. Flower motifs add style and flare.
These will be added to my Dollyknickers website and available to purchase or if you have a certain color in mind and pattern, I can customize a set. Leg warmers can also be made to match.
Order early, I need up to 2 weeks to complete a set. http:www.dollyknickers.org

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh I love them Christine:) I would like to get the chocolate set from you so will go check out your website - they are all gorgeous and I am so glad your hand is healing:)