Sunday, November 21, 2010

SNOW 2010

Our first snow of the season!! I'm so excited! I love snow and I have been hoping for a big enough storm to maybe snow us in for at least a few days, though I would prefer it to be a month! It would be the best excuse to keep my hubby home!

Look at the size of these flakes! They are about the size of a half dollar. It is very hypnotizing to watch them slowly falling. So beautiful and peaceful.

These pictures were taken about an hour after it started to snow and there is about 2 inches on the ground now. It is still coming down. I wonder what we will wake up to in the morning.

This is looking at the driveway which now is very white with snow. Mike should be coming home any time now. The temperatures are suppose to drop so ice is expected. That is a concern because our driveway is steep and could be dangerous.

I can't help loving this white stuff. It reminds me so much of living in Wisconsin. It also snow the day I got married to Mike which was like the ultimate gift. I don't wish anything bad or any hardship for anyone but I really would be happy to see it continue to snow. I hope all of you stay safe and are enjoying the weather.

No comments: