Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Gift from a Wonderful Friend

I just had to share this with everyone. I received an unexpected gift from my friend Andrea, the maker of Andy’s Rascals, (http://www.etsy.com/shop/andysrascals )

I love mermaids and the magical stories around them and this was the best surprise I could have received!! IMG_1796This is how they looked when I unwrapped them, and then discovered they were meant to kiss!! That inspired me to create the magical kingdom under the sea where a human boy could live forever with his mermaid love, as long as they were together. Her kiss gave him her love and the ability to live under the water. Her pearls gave him her magic to allow him to be part of her underwater world.

IMG_1803

IMG_1807IMG_1797

IMG_1820

Happily ever after….

No comments: