Thursday, November 3, 2011

How I spent my October

One busy month after another!  Family visits, doll shows, trips to Montana, and even health issues have filled the days and have made them fly by!!

Where to start! I guess I'll start with the new look for my blog.  It's the newest from Google and I thought I'd give it a try.  Feedback would help to know how you, my friends, feel about it.  Having the older post easier to see is wonderful and just clicking on the picture takes you to the page to view them in full.  I really like that.

I have a few things to share in pictures. I'll share some highlights of the trips to Montana to visit family.
I left home 3:30 am and was just this side of Pasco by sunrise

You can't know where you're going without knowing where you've been

Entering the pass through Idaho and into Montana

Coming out of the pass to see the endless stretch of ground to cover

The small mountain pass leaving Butte on my way to Sheridan

The beautiful valley with 5 mountain ranges surrounding it

Such a vast country.  They call Montana "the big sky" state for a reason

I had to stop to take pictures of the 100's of deer in this field

Shooting with my zoom

They were so beautiful and so many!! A few got a bit frisky here

Entering Sheridan

This is going home, entering the pass early in the am again

There was a storm that came through the day before that had me worried

Lake Coeur d'Alene

Entering the Columbia Gorge, on the Oregon side

I knew I was getting close to home when it started to rain

 
Yup... I'm home.

      

It was good trip.  I hope to return again this month before winter sets in and makes traveling over the pass impossible.

No comments: