Thursday, April 26, 2012

I thought I'd never...

Figure this blog out!!  I just hate it when things change and no one is there to explain the changes.  Well, I have a lot of catching up to do!!
This post won't have any pictures because I happen to be on my laptop that has a few hiccups going on and will not let me post pictures.  I have a lot to say but I just hate long winded postings and knowing most people are busy so I'll try to make this brief, for those of you that care to know, that is.
Let's see, my last posting was in November 2011.  I was really sick after that for the rest of the year and into January of 2012.  I'm better now and nothing to worry about.  I also had 3 computers die on me during that time. That makes things a bit tough to keep up with the internet stuff.   My husband set up an extra computer of his for me for now.  I need it because I have a new website!  It is still Dollyknickers but the link is http://dollyknickers.com.  I have a very nice tutor helping me.  His name is Bryan and he is brilliant!  We started back in November before I got so sick.  Getting sick put me way behind and I have had a heck of a time catching up.  One does what one can right?  Anyway, the website is fun and easier to navigate.  Plus, I have been making Dolly Operas with my main man Chuck.  Episode two is playing right now and you can watch it by going to my website.  The shows are also on YouTube under "TheDollyknickers" in case you missed the first episode and want to watch them in sequence.  Number 3 will be coming up shortly.
Mike and I celebrated 30 years of marriage February 25th.  We decided to celebrate later this year though because the weather has been really awful and we want to have a BBQ with family and friends.  So, the day passed with little fan fair, just steaks at home and a glass of champagne.  That was very nice.
That's it in a nutshell.  See, I told you I'd make it brief!  The getting sick part was really boring, just a lot of laying around and knitting if I felt like it and it took up most of the time.
Oh! Something did happen that was really exciting just the other day!  We came home to a bobcat in our yard!!  He was beautiful and huge!!  We have a lot of wild rabbits so I think they attracted his attention.  I couldn't get my camera fast enough though, darn it.  I hope I'll be ready next time.
Okay, that's all for now.  Pictures on the next posting!  

No comments: