Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Learning curves...

I should be smarter by now with this internet/blog/website thing but I sometimes think 'what the h***!!'  I just get comfortable and things update or I learn about something I missed that of course, 'will be the thing that makes all the difference'.  The problem is time!  I don't know about you but, my brain tends to shut down with the overload!  I slink into a corner playing silly games because I don't have to think.  I need an internet with training wheels!  Nothing is simple.  I follow forums and try to glean as much understanding as I can but it's a language thing.  The computer lingo is confusing to me, especially when I'm ask to choose between two things and I don't know what either are!

Things would be so great if I could just sew and knit and be creative.  It's the other stuff I have to do that sends my brain into a spin.  I have been so fortunate to have a wonderful mentor, Bryan Jackson.  He has helped me so much.  He is a wizard with html and building websites and a fabulous teacher.  I was so fortunate that he wanted to help me since he prefers to work locally and he is in Ohio!  Please check out his page and give it a like.  He hasn't got much on it as he has been so busy he hasn't had time to develop it further. .  I know that feeling!!  LOL  He uses his personal one more but the "likes" would still be greatly appreciated.   I wish he lived next door and could spend 100% of his time with me for the next year, maybe I would be smarter!

No comments: