Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hello, to whomever still has faith I will come alive again.  Have you ever had one of those years you wish would have never happened?  Well, it seems I've had 3 in a row.  I mean, there have been some good things; small accomplishments, visits and good times with friends, a sunny day...   But, overall, it would really be nice to have a total do-over.  So, what do you do when, of course, that isn't possible? 

What I really like to do is run, jump into bed and throw the covers over my head and hope I can dream things better.  Guess what?  It works!!  Well, at least until I wake up.

Okay, so seriously, there has to be a better thinking pattern here that can help guide a person out of a 3-year slump.  I bought into one of those motivational programs, you know, it has things like; Motivation Monday, Tough it out Tuesday, Work it Wednesday... and so on.    For the most part they do make me feel better but there are times I just want to slap those girls!!  No one can be that up-beat all the time, except Richard Simmons maybe.  I suppose if I were getting paid to be that chipper it would help.

I thought it would be fun to ask what do you do to move forward when you seem stuck in a rut?  Please leave comments below.  I think I'm going to go take a nap...

No comments: