Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mix and Match

The top here is a very soft yellow in a knit fabric. It looks pretty good, I thought with the pair of flared-leg skinny pants in black.

It seemed to look good coupled with this soft light blue knit maxi skirt with a bit of a mermaid ruffle on the bottom.
Then to dress things up a bit more, I put the skirt with this lovely knit sweater. It is very shiny with gold metallic thread running through the golden yarn. I made it with a large collared neckline that makes it easy to slip on over the head and can be adjusted to hug the shoulders. Then I switched it up and combined it with the black flares. Two outfits, four different looks. All of these work as separates and can be used in many applications.

Wish I had a wardrobe like Barbies!! So do you approve of these? Please leave comments.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

These are stunning, love the intricate detail!!! WOW