Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Signed Papers!

Well, we signed papers yesterday and gave our down money to the lenders yesterday! Something came up in the disclosures though that the sellers have to take care of and clear up but it looks like everything is a go and the house will be our home!! Yeah!!! Now for the serious packing! We will take our time though to move in. There are some things we want to do beforehand. The kitchen has tile countertops...Yuck. I want granite. I will start moving stuff into and setting up my sewing studio as soon as possible. Then I can get serious about selling my line of clothes.
I sure would appreciate a lot more feedback on the items I show. At least click the boxes below to show if you like the outfit or not. It helps me to give a better selection.

Cheers!

No comments: