Saturday, August 8, 2009

Doll Show Dolls




Are these fantastic or what??? These lovely dolls were made by my friend and fellow doll lover, Andrea, of "Wildflower Dolls". ( the link is in my list ) She has a unique process of making a molded head, which she designed, then paints it and adds the hair, then adds it to a fashion doll body. She made me proud by asking for outfits from my line of clothes. Fashions and dolls together makes these truly One-Of-A-Kind beauties. Click on the images to get a closer look.
Andy will be showing her dolls at a couple of shows in October and December, yes, wearing my clothes! Cool. I hope to go too since it isn't that far from me. I'll post more information on them later. For now I just want to say I feel so honored. Thank you Andy!

1 comment:

Karen Nagy, The Dynamic Coach said...

Congrats! Your fashions look LOVELY on Andy's dolls!!!