Thursday, August 27, 2009

Appreciation...

I received the most wonderful feedback and even a follow-up letter from Kate. She bought the "flirt skirt" shown below and a plain closet wardrobe, like the one below only not painted. I have to say she made me feel so good about what I do. She recognized all the little details I do to make a purchase special. The extra effort and time I spend is meant to make my buyers feel extra special. I don't think it is a waste of my time even if no one notices. But once in a while, someone like Kate, takes the time to expand on her feelings, not just to say thank you, nice job...but to really tell me what she liked about her purchase. She fine-tuned in on the details that are so often times over-looked and taken for granite. Thank you so much Kate, for making my day and inspiring me to continue to add those extra things. If you are reading this, remember to be free with your appreciation, expand your thanks. This world needs more people like Kate.

No comments: