Friday, August 14, 2009

Pink "PJ" Party






Pink is the perfect color for a great pajama party, don't you think? This is a sweet little outfit I actually made for my friend Lisa, of lisadqueen. She is making me some of her amazing granola. I love to barter. This set is OOAK though I will be making something simular and will offer it in my Etsy store. This outfit has a beautiful pull over tank top with a tie and accented with a pretty ribbon rosette. The bottoms are a pair of my skinny pants with extra layers of elastic lace. I also made her sweet little bootie socks that shoes can also be worn over them and a pretty hairband accented with another ribbon rosette. This is a fun addition for anyone's collection. Great for kids, too. I'm going to have to make me a set like this!!!

No comments: